Math2Shine Vedic Math Way

Monday 25 August 2014

A NEW BEGINNING AND THE PERCEIVED CHANGE

My hobby and exploration of Vedic Mathematics was prompting me to bring this knowledge to the masses for their real benefit. It was the call of nature and I decided to develop a software that can clearly demonstrate that children math skills and creativity improve tremendously using Vedic Mathematics. The learning parameters captured in the software are analyzed through data analytics. It was a real hard work to develop this software. My consulting and IT process skills were very useful in making a state of the art product that I intend to expand in so many areas of education.

Software analytics speak the attained learning and give a feel of improvements to the teachers and students.  I do not need to convince subjectively if improvement would be achieved in a child or not. An area which was allways subjective has become objective using technology.

Children who benefit and start enjoying Maths should  speak about Vedic Mathematics. This is a change I would like to pursue. Children creativity is tremendously improved using Vedic Mathematics.

No comments:

Post a Comment